LANDLORDS + SELLERS
We Make Your Property Shine
The Glass Team’a all-inclusive marketing motto ensures your property gets the most exposure to the people that matter. Our main goal as your advisor is to generate as much interest in your property, so it sells or rents quickly and efficiently. We want to give you the ability to move on to your next endeavor. Each properties marketing package is unique depending on the size, location, and type of property so it serves the needs of your space to it’s fullest capability.
Looking to re-position or upgrade your building to lower your vacancy rate or obtain higher quality tenants? We can provide the market statistics to ensure you are making the right decisions for your investment.
Inquire today to get a free market-value analysis of your property.
- TCN Worldwide
- Long & Foster Homepage
- Custom Photography
- Our Website glasscommercialre.com
- Email blasts to our Previous Clients
- Email blasts
- Post or Banner Sign
- Tenant Outreach
- Email Blast to Residential Offices
- Broker’s Open ($)
- Open House ($)
- Broker Incentive Program ($)
- Tenant Incentive Program ($)
- Washington Post ($)
- Wall Street Journal ($)
- Local Newspapers ($)
- Washington Business Journal ($)
- Direct Mailing Postcards ($)
- Google Ads ($)
- Facebook Ads ($)
- Phone Calls to tenants about to end leases
- Door to Door
- Craig’s List
Contact us for more information:
- The National Association of REALTORS® Commercial Real Estate Outlook: 2016.Q1 report focuses on market performance in both large (LCRE) and small commercial (SCRE) sectors. The report provides an overview of economic indicators, investment sales and leasing fundamentals.
- U.S. macroeconomic momentum dropped during the fourth quarter of 2015, buffeted by global economic slowdown and financial volatility.
- Business investments took a step back, and the strong dollar impacted net exports. Payroll employment offered a bright spot, closing the year with a total of 2.7 million net new jobs, boosted by private service industries.
- Rising employment drove demand for commercial space across the property spectrum.
- Vacancies continued declining in the fourth quarter of 2015, as rising rents improved cash flows.
Fully Leased Office Building in Fairfax
We are pleased to announce the office building at 3921-3951 University Dr., Fairfax, VA is now fully-leased. We partnered with Sequoia Management on this endeavor and were able to find high quality and long standing tenants. With the convenient location right off of Main Street in the heart of Fairfax City, we’re happy we could help in making this building another 100% occupied story.